Follow on Funding outcomes
20 February 2011
The results of the call for Beyond Text Follow-on Funding have now been announced. 10 projects have been selected:
1. Rebecca Bailey, Education and Outreach, Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland
Taking forward a participative 21st Century Inventory
2. Alistair Campbell, Queen Mary, University of London
3. Dr Lucy Duran, School of Oriental and African Studies
Growing into Music: A Study of Musical Enculturation in Oral Traditions. Follow on Project - Mali-Cuba: Music Across Generations.
4. Professor Paul Heritage, Queen Mary, University of London
Transforming Lives: young people, art and the city
5. Dr Elena Isayev, University of Exeter
Future Memory in Place
6. Grethe Mitchell, University of East London
The theory, practice and art of movement capture and preservation: an interdisciplinary investigation
7. Dr Fabrizio Nevola, University of Bath
Street life and street culture: between Early Modern Europe and the present
8. Professor Rodrigo Quian Quiroga, University of Leicester
Visual Perception in Arts and Neuroscience
9. Professor Andrew Michael Roberts, University of Dundee
Poetry Beyond Text / Scottish Poetry Library 'Archive of Reading'
10. Dr Rebekah Willett, Institute of Education, University of London
Talkin' 'bout my generation: intergenerational exchange about childhood games and songs
Further details of all these projects will shortly be available on the projects page of this website.